Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Ogre is Awesome

Ogre is 17, he is finishing up his Junior year in high school. He is a teenager. Drives me crazy- and is wonderful all in the same minute.
Today his school had their awards ceremony. His school is very small- 20 kids in the class of 2011- and not many more in the class of 2012. He has gone there since he left grade school- also a very small school- a charter school where the Moose goes now- and the Goose will be next year.

I got a call on Tuesday- to tell me that the Ogre would be getting an award at the program. I was able to take the day off and go.
He is such an awesome kid! He received the Diligence Award for the Junior Class. The award is voted on by the staff/faculty of the school for a member of each class. It is given to the student who shows diligence in his work - school work and work in the community.
He also received an award for his geography class- for Most Improved.

I am so very proud of the Ogre!!!!

6 comments:

Chris H said...

What lovely news. I'm sure he will continue to delight you with his accomplishments over the next few years.

Aus said...

Hey Ogre - nice work dude - nice work!!

And mom - yeah - the happy to crazy - goes with the territory....but it's worth every minute!

hugs - aus and co.

sell my car said...

Such a superb lovely news. These all things are great to know about it. It will helpful information for me.

best roulette system said...

I learned a very good lesson from this article and that is some learning experience we can not encountered it. For me It is very inspirational.

bugx insect repellent said...

I read your blog, Nearly every write-up which you create is gold. Your writing style is eloquent, revitalizing,and fairly interesting.

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all.
I miss seeing your gorgeous girls and son growing up.
I hope all is well with you and life is just full of fun with your kids.
Hi to your Mum too!